We get it. A serious injury from an accident affects more than just your health—on top of pain and suffering, you face loss of income, and out-of-pocket expenses for rehabilitation, emotional therapy, and cost of care.
We help you seek compensation for your injuries and trauma. ICBC settlements or judgement can fund the care and rehabilitation you need, and give you the quality of life you’re entitled to after your accident.
Compensation you might be entitled to from ICBC:
- Physical and psychological pain
- Reduction in your quality of life
- Past and future wages or earnings/ loss of earning opportunity
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication, counselling, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses
- Household assistance and personal care
- The cost of your future care, including modifications required to be made to your home
- Your out-of-pocket expenses for expenses like physiotherapy, massage therapy, chiropractic care, acupuncture—including user fees and mileage to medical and rehabilitation sessions
What Our Clients Say
“There really are no words to describe the gratitude I have for everything you have done for me. I was lost, alone and suffering with nowhere to turn. When I met you David, I felt right away that I was in good hands. You treated me like I was your only client and worked hard for results I could have never imagined. For that I am forever grateful. From the bottom of my heart myself and my family thanks you."—M.J
"I'm so grateful to you and your amazing team for the outcome of my case, which far exceeded my expectations and, most importantly, for the professionalism and respect with which you handled my file. I'm a very private person and the kindness and discretion with which your team handled sensitive personal information made me feel like you were truly advocating for me as a human being, not as just another client."—S.C.
Partner - Practice Group Chair
604 891 7211